The blog is set up so that the most recent post is shown first. If you want to catch up on what's been happening, start at the bottom and scroll up. You can also click "older posts" at the bottom of the page or use the blog archive on the left side of this homepage. If you want to know what time it is in the Ukraine, click on the link to the left that says "Clock and weather".

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Meeting in Winnipeg

I was in Winnipeg for a meeting. Later in the day I visited the agency for about 80 minutes to discuss how planning was going. Everyone has been really helpful and we are so appreciative of all that they have done. I don't know much about the code of ethics for blogging so I am going to hold off on naming anyone without their permission. Let me just say that we really appreciate a couple of people at an agency-to-be-named later.

Later in the evening, after I got home, I spent some time working on my three lists...our shopping list, our to do list, and our packing list. The busier I am, the faster time goes, and the sooner December 8th will be here.

No comments: